Week 4! I cannot believe we are over half way done. This week was better in some ways than week 3…we have kind of gotten into the habit of cooking every meal and feel comfortable with what we can and cannot have. Emotionally I was a little better this week, but still had moments where I had to think about why I was feeling the way I was feeling. This is the first week that I felt like I was starting to see a little bit of physical change too…and A LOT of physical change for my hubby! I think he even put on a shirt one size smaller…those crazy men:)
- Breakfast: Frittata with fruit
- Lunch: Salmon cakes from Well Fed 2 (leftovers), green olives and tomato and cucumber salad with balsamic vinegar
- Dinner: Plantain Nachos with lettuce, tomatoes and jalapenos also from Well Fed 2
- Breakfast: Frittata and fruit
- Lunch: Well Fed 2 Ruben Roll Ups with roast beef instead of corned beef, salad and Well Fed 2 russian dressing
- Dinner: I can’t find it, sorry! 🙁
- Breakfast: Frittata and fruit
- Lunch: Left over sauerkraut from yesterday’s reuben roll ups, turkey lunch meat, sweet potato fries and olives
- Dinner: Chicken sausage (from Costco), steamed carrots and salad
- Breakfast: Frittata and Strawberries
- Lunch: Ate lunch out with Mom after taking the boys to the movies…where again I didn’t eat popcorn 🙂 We ate at Cafe Express and I had to go through the whole thing and ended up with Salmon with steamed broccoli and green beans with a relish (all compliant)…my only complaint was there was WAY to much olive oil…but, not too bad for eating out…and it was AMAZING because I didn’t have to cook it!
- Dinner: Tomato meat sauce (homemade and yes…no sugar) with zucchini for noodles. We have tried spaghetti squash and now we have tried zucchini. They were harder to slice/shred (whatever you call it), but overall they tasted better than I thought that they would.
Day 26 (Fourth of July)
- Breakfast: Fried egg, chicken & apple sausage (not my favorite) and spinach, sweet potato, mushroom & bell pepper scramble
- Lunch: We had family in town to celebrate the 4th of July, so we had grilled (turkey/beef) burgers, vegetables (they had dressing to dip) and fruit kabobs. It was SUPER yummy!
- Dinner: Dinner we had to eat on the way to the ballpark, we were going to watch a game and see fireworks and we didn’t want to mess up our plan. We had chicken sausages, steamed broccoli & carrots (and one fruit kabob). We made it through feeding our children and all the awesome food around us…without eating it!!
- Breakfast: We were meeting family early, so my hubby packed me a fried egg, a chicken sausage (that I didn’t eat) and a bag of carrots. I forgot to take a pic because we were SUPER rushed and I was having a hard enough time getting everyone out of the house 🙂
- Lunch: We ate out with my family and I had to be the person that asked a million questions, but I had a chicken salad with some grilled veggies and avocado. They didn’t have any salsa or dressing without sugar, so I just squeezed a lemon on my salad…and it was SUPER tasty!
- Dinner: We ate at my parents house and my mom made grilled chicken (just herbs to season), sweet potato fries, salad and fresh green beans with olive oil.
- Breakfast: Fried eggs, spinach, mushroom, bell pepper, jalapeno scramble and watermelon
- Lunch: OH MY GOODNESS! I had bought wings to make for my hubby for the holiday weekend and he decided to make them since I wasn’t feeling that great. He used Megan’s Buffalo Chicken Wings recipe…and they were SO delicious! Seriously…so good!! Way to go Megan and thank you for sharing! And to top it off…we finally found a Whole 30 compliant Ranch Dressing from Paleo Grubs (seriously…almost tastes like the real thing)
- Dinner: We were back at my parents house and she made fajitas for everyone and we had the fajita meat on salad with some fruit for dessert. (sorry i forgot to take a pic)