I am almost finished with my 5th Camp in My Camp Gladiator Experience. Although the scale doesn’t show a huge change, there have been things that have changed. I remember reading somewhere that one small victory can cause you to have more belief to accomplish or even try other things. To keep myself motivated, I decided to make a list of some of things that I couldn’t or wouldn’t have done or even tried before Camp Gladiator:
- Jog (I use that lightly) a complete warm up lap
- More than 5 push-ups (modified)
- Not cringe (as much) when the trainer says burpee
- Playing soccer with my boys in the back yard
- Riding a bike with my family
- Riding a bike to town on our trip in California (what?)
- Trying to hit the baseball with a bat with my kiddos
- Take pictures / Post pictures of myself in a sweaty mess
- Don’t dread walking or climbing stairs in places because I know I can do it
- Wear “active wear” out…and really be active 🙂
- Run up my stairs faster than before
- Wear shorts and tank tops without being so self conscious (still working on it)
- Actually show up and work out 3 to 5 times a week.
- Enjoy working out (most of the time)
- Feel stronger and like I can accomplish so much more
- Jump in a jump house with my kiddos
- Feel like I am getting healthier
- Have more endurance than when I started
- See muscles showing up on my arms and legs?? wut, wut!!
- Believe in myself more
I know that there are so many more, but some of these are SO big for me! The changes may be slower than I would like…but I have to remember that it took me 37 years to get this way…and I am not going to change it in 5 months!
Good news! You can join me this month!! I have a few codes available to try out your very own 4 weeks of Camp Gladiator starting June 27. Are you ready to start? Send me an email at email@example.com and I will let you know if I have any codes left for you to join!!
To check out My Camp Gladiator Experience from the beginning, check it out here.Share: Follow: